Please note (1) that these policies apply to Reachmee.com & Reachmee.com/no/ and not the services which are promoted on Reachmee.com & Reachmee.com/no/.
Please note (2) that these policies may be changed at any time. If you are concerned about your privacy on this website, please check this page regularly to make sure that you comply with any new policies.
1. About cookies
2. Information collected by Reachmee.com
3. How Reachmee.com uses collected information
4. Services Reachmee.com uses
5. Opting out options
1. ABOUT COOKIES
A cookie is a small text file a website saves on a users computer. The text file contains data the website may use when the visitor returns to the website.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY REACHMEE.COM
- Information about the visit (page views, time, ip, geo-location, browser, referring url etc.)
- Information provided by the user in any of the websites forms
3. HOW REACHMEE.COM USES COLLECTED INFORMATION
- For web-based statistics
- To improve website relevance and user experience
- For marketing purposes (e.g. retargeting ads, email campaigns)
4. SERVICES REACHMEE.COM USES
- Google Analytics (website statistics)
- Perfect Audience (retargeting advertising)
- AdRoll (retargeting advertising)
5. OPTING OUT OPTIONS
If you do not wish Reachmee.com, or one of the services we use, to collect any information about your visit you may enable the ”do not track” option and the ”block cookies from third parties and advertisers” option in your web browser settings. This will not, however, stop some ”non-tracking” cookies to be stored on your computer, such as language preferences.
You may also disable cookies altogether in your browser settings. This will, however, limit your web browsing experience and even stop some web services from working.
If you have any questions regarding your privacy at Reachmee.com, please do not hesitate to contact us.